Due to the Affordable Care Act, all Americans now have access to affordable health insurance coverage; which means that millions of people who were previously uninsured will gain coverage.
It has become more necessary than ever for providers to be in-network with insurance companies and have proper staff affiliation with hospitals. More patients will be using their health insurance benefits rather than paying for services out-of-pocket.
The process of becoming an in-network healthcare provider is becoming more difficult every day. Insurance companies are becoming inundated with enrollment applications for this previously uninsured population.
Closed provider panels make the process for physicians, extenders, counselors or any other health care professional more challenging and difficult. Some panels that claim to be “closed” are really just being selective about which providers they are adding.
Knowing how to position one’s self, and having credentialing/payor enrollment experts to assist you, can go a long way when it comes to acquiring network participation.
Benefits of Outsourcing Credentialing/Payor Provider Enrollment:
- Reduce and control operating costs typically by 30 to 40%.
- Leverage the efficiency and effectiveness of specialists in the field –have them work through the red tape.
- Eliminate administrative errors that can result in delays for successful enrollment.
- Eliminate denied claims – increase your ability to maximize revenue.
- Optimize billing and collections – focus your billing team on what they do best.
- Expand resources available to your practice – leverage your personnel based on their strengths.
- Focus on building your practice – eliminate the paperwork and process of provider enrollment.
- Focus on patient care required by new healthcare reform – stay up to date by eliminating distraction in your work day.
- Gain access to established systems and tools – Credentialing/ Provider Enrollment experts will have access to systems that track processes to ensure successful enrollment.
We work with all payor groups – including Medicare and Medicaid – all specialties, any size practice/healthcare organization, hospital, within all states. Please feel free to contact us to see how we can help you manage your credentialing.